Dr. Harry Sangha now offers Invisalign® for Vancouver patients – whether it’s to remedy gapped or crowded teeth, over or under bite or a crossbite, this is the best way to straighten your teeth without braces. Invisalign orthodontics is a ground-breaking technology that straightens your teeth with a series of clear, customized, removable aligners. The aligner is a thin piece of medical-grade plastic that fits smoothly over the teeth, making it hardly noticeable. And, because the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want during treatment. What’s more, patients who use Invisalign enjoy many advantages to traditional braces:
- No barriers to eating the foods you enjoy most
- Lets you remove the device when you want
- Lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health
- Consists of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums
- Frees up your busy schedule, with office visits only every four to six weeks
Straight teeth have a positive impact on your oral health and can impact your professional and social life as well. Learn more about the health benefits of straight teeth and more by watching this video, or researching further on the official Invisalign website. Feel free to contact us anytime to discuss further or ask questions.